Tips to maximise
the benefits of your
There are no hard and fast rules, our Cleanse is designed to meet you wherever you are on your wellness journey. It’s up to you, but here are some ideas to get you thinking.
- Thoroughly cooked, low glycaemic vegetables (pumpkin, sweet potato, zucchini)
- Unsweetened fruits
- Easily digestible lean proteins (fish, chicken, turkey)
- Plant-based proteins (beans, lentils, tofu)
- Healthy fats (avocado, nut butter, extra virgin olive oil)
Adequate hydration (H2O, unsweetened tea, fruit infused water)
- Caffeine and alcohol (moderate, you don’t have to quit it all together)
- Heavily processed foods high in sodium, sugar, fat
- Fried foods
A twelve–hour period between the last meal of one day and the first meal of the next day to minimise digestive workload. (e.g. finish dinner by 7.30pm and have breakfast at 7.30AM the following day)
Portion your breakfast the night before so it is ready to go. Batch cook meals on the weekend to prevent forays into the food court at lunch. Healthy meal companies that deliver convenient, nutritionally balanced meals are a great option if you are short on time.
Move, walk, take the stairs. Plan ways to get more steps in your day. Park your car further away and walk. Hop off the bus one stop earlier. Don’t like walking? Try a yoga or Pilates class!